Health Minister Dr. Fahrettin Koca visited hospitals in Istanbul on New Year's Eve.
Minister Koca entered the new year at Başakşehir Çam ve Sakura City Hospital, and visited the first babies of the new year and met with their families. After visiting the emergency room, Dr. Koca chatted with the citizens.
Health Minister Dr. Koca toured the emergency services of 5 hospitals on the European and Anatolian sides of Istanbul from midnight to 7 am. Celebrating the new year of the healthcare workers who were on duty on New Year's Eve, Dr. Koca received information about the health status of the patients.
While passing from Okmeydanı to Seyrantepe, Minister Koca also chatted for a while with the 112 ambulance team returning from duty.
The hospitals visited by the Minister of Health are as follows:
- Başakşehir Çam ve Sakura City Hospital
- Okmeydani Prof. Dr. Cemil Taşcıoğlu City Hospital
- Seyrantepe Şişli Hamidiye Etfal Training and Research Hospital
- Kartal Dr. Lütfi Kirdar City Hospital
- Umraniye Training and Research Hospital